Wednesday, March 5, 2008

--experience on HC1--

It was a hard time doing it. I was sleepy and i don't have a lot of material to do things kind of handicraft.From piling the carton was hard because we must to it carefully so that the carton will not be ruined. Then i paint the carton, having a lot of mess on the floor. but i realized that it wasn't enough, but what can i do, i don't have any decorating material??!! then i decided to get a folder and cut a flower shaped and paste it on the frame.

oh!! !! i didn't know that i forgot to make a stand for it, but I was really sleepy that time, i was 11:10 pm , but I need to have a stand. So i got a box and cut it then tape ..

the resulting is a little bit beautiful but a lot of ugliness!!. I didn't get a funny and joyful experience in doing that handicraft 'cause I don't have any ability in making a things like that. Not in the way that im making myself low but I'm just telling the truth. T.T

No comments: